Sunday, November 8, 2015

DAVID HARMON FINAL PROJECT

http://camillecameo.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Gail.I have enjoyed her takes on art history.Chapter 2 of her book "Sexual Personae" has a brilliant title: The Birth of the Western Eye, lauding Egypt with developing the concept of the straight line among other inventions.5,000 years of a civilization! Isolated and yet innovative!

      Delete
  2. Ha. I clicked on the first video at the bottom of the page in which Camille comments on being cornered by feminists who were exclaiming "nothing that demeans women can be art.' ok i may be hooked and need to work my way through several hours of the videos you have included David. looks interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathryn, Thanks! She is opinionated.I enjoy her working class roots from NY state.This has kept her from the non- free thinking eastern establishment intelligentsia.She is a loner but so was John the Baptist! feminism has needed this .As art critic Robert Hughes has said so aptly: Nothing if Not Critical!

      Delete