These are wonderful! I love the dog, it instantly reminded me of parent's dog (who sadly passed last spring) and how she would burrow under the beds or blankets with nothing but her nose hanging out. It really reminded me of such good memories.
Hi Gail these are very nice,how large are they?Are you a fiber artist?
Kimberly - thanks for sharing! Yes those were fun dogs to live next too.David - Yes I am a fiber artist or textile artist.
Great job Gail! Which one of these are you bringing for me at the conference? ;-)
I enjoyed this very much, Gail! Thank you for sharing with us!
These are wonderful! I love the dog, it instantly reminded me of parent's dog (who sadly passed last spring) and how she would burrow under the beds or blankets with nothing but her nose hanging out. It really reminded me of such good memories.
ReplyDeleteHi Gail these are very nice,how large are they?Are you a fiber artist?
ReplyDeleteKimberly - thanks for sharing! Yes those were fun dogs to live next too.
ReplyDeleteDavid - Yes I am a fiber artist or textile artist.
Great job Gail! Which one of these are you bringing for me at the conference? ;-)
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed this very much, Gail! Thank you for sharing with us!
ReplyDelete