Wednesday, December 2, 2015

End of the semester!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break!

We have reached the end of our semester together! I see most of you have posted final blog information, and they look great so far! Those of you who have not, please do so soon. Final blogs are due no later than noon December 9, 2015.

Once you have posted your own blog information, whether you provide a link or paste as an individual post into our course blog, please begin going through your classmates' blogs and commenting. You must comment at least once on each of your classmates' projects. Please try to comment in a way that connects blog content to the course in some capacity. In other words, as much as I love supportive comments, I'm looking for you to say more than, "Great job!"

Let me know if you have questions! I'm looking forward to reviewing your projects! -- Dr. H

No comments:

Post a Comment